Basic DNA Class
The Basic DNA class is the first of two foundational classes of ThetaHealing®. Learn how to clear limiting beliefs from your subconscious mind and change negative life patterns. This class empowers the self and fosters healing, growth and spiritual development.
Upon completion of this class you will be a Certified ThetaHealing® Practitioner.
- Basic DNA introduces you to the ThetaHealing® technique.
- Activate the 12 strands of the DNA and the youth and vitality chromosome.
- How to change life patterns held in place by core, genetic, historic or soul beliefs.
- How to identify and change your own beliefs and that of others on a cellular level.
- Feeling Work and how to bring in and witness positive downloads on a cellular level.
- Introduction to working with guides and guardian angels and ancestors.
- Learn how to energetically read the body.
- Introduction to the laws of manifestation.
- How to clear negative energy and release oaths, vows, obligations.
- Seven Planes of Existence, and the protocols for healing a great variety of conditions and diseases working with the Creator.
- And so much more
This technique can quickly uncover belief systems that may have taken psychotherapist years to uncover. Showing the body how to replace limited beliefs with positive ones. Issues of safety are emphasized when replacing old beliefs with new ones.
To read more about Basic DNA please visit the THInK catalogue
Times: Friday from 5:00-9:00pm and Saturday/Sunday 9:00-5:00pm
Prerequisite: None but it is recommended to read “THETA HEALING Introducing an Extraordinary Energy Healing Modality” by Vianna Stibal
Included: Water, tea and light snacks will be provided.
Workbook, manual and ThetaHealing® Certification
Early Bird Offer: $485 + GST until March 15th, 2019.
Cost: $530 + GST with a non-refundable deposit of $150. Balance of $380 + GST is due 1st day of class.
Repeat students get 50% off – Contact Sharie directly to purchase.
Interested in this class? Fill out form:
Note: All registers will be added to our mailing list for future events, tips and more.